- live stream of the debate (correct URL): http://tinyurl.com/6prwu8 BOTH West and East Coast. (ABC TV not airing until 8PT) #
- @caseymckinnon yep — mine came from Shanghai too. Apple’s just as guilty as the rest of them unpatriotic anti-humanitarian corporations ;-P #
- Clinton: "I may be a lot of things but I’m not dumb." Shall we begin to list those things? Liar, Stubborn liar, Lying liar, corrupt liar… #
- @mikeprasad i’ll be at CC salon ;-P #
- the longer she goes on quoting her so-called memory, the more i can’t stop thinking about @anamariecox’s next tattoo. #
- @macadaan now hit the web for the after-after story. 1985 never ends for the king of kong #
- Lets play debate: you have a funny name and big ears. Convince us that you are a true American. Do u wipe with the flag? Disown KKK friends? #
- @mjlambie throw alertthingy and socialthing into the mix + ustream it so we can watch ur head asplode! #
- phishing e-mail in gmail inbox got thru unscathed "Tax refund – Online form?" – from firstname.lastname@example.org – where to report this? it EVIL. #
- thanks @rpasay @viss – I did pass on to email@example.com – i didn’t bite on it, but people could — GMAIL (Google) – you should know better! #
- futilitarian list-making in effect. Also, very psyched for Eli Paperboy Reed at the Echo tonight: http://www.elipaperboyreed.com/ #
- woah @mickipedia I was just grabbing the Lucent Dossier link and you beat me to it. Great way to folo CC Salon. Creativitay Wednesday. noice #
- Stopping at Pehrspace to rock out a little #
- Whaddup with Julian Schnabel lending his name to Mastercard to MUCK UP my New Yorker? Booo! #
- righteous, @mamalogues, but if Rev. Jeremiah Wright were following you on Twitter, would you block or simply denounce? That is the question. #
- @stevegillmor sad day for democracy when ABC airs a "live" debate at 8 p.m. Eastern AND Pacific. http://fpc.state.gov/fpc/102450.htm Stream? #
- ABCs WPVI red alerting of upcoming live-stream: Bush talking Climate Change. With the Pope?!? Somebody pinch me. http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi #
- Requesting StopBadware.org review to get Small Print Project off the blacklist. What gives (irony aside)? http://smallprint.netzoo.net/ #
- @acarvin I’d love to see more embeddable audio/video clips on more NPR sites, ala KCRW: http://www.kcrw.com/music/programs/mb/mb080415eels #
ABC News, what is the matter with you?
ABC News, the National Constitution Center and WPVI-TV will host a Democratic Presidential Candidate debate in Philadelphia on Wednesday, April 16th. The live 90-minute debate, moderated by ABC News anchors Charles Gibson and George Stephanopoulos, will air from 8-10 PM ET/PT on the ABC Television Network. — U.S. State Dept. Web site
This is such an ignorant, irresponsible, and backwards move on behalf of ABC, it’s beyond belief.
This would be a perfect opportunity for Disney-owned ABC News Networks to promote their streaming video services. I am crossing my fingers that the debate WILL be live-streaming via local Philadelphia affiliate WPVI. As it stands right now, WPVI has a “breaking alert” that they will live-stream President Bush talking about Climate Change in about 30 minutes.
Don’t even get me started about how ridiculous this concept is: Bush addressing climate change with THE POPE at his side? Hilarious!
Philly Inquirer previews tonight’s debate. This as Jersey boy Bruce Springsteen endorsed Obama on his website.
Continue reading “ABC Democratic Debate NOT Airing Live on the West Coast”
Buck, 29, a former Oakland Tribune multimedia intern, used the ubiquitous short messaging service to tap out a single word on his cellular phone: ARRESTED. The message went out to the cell phones and computers of a wide circle of friends in the United States and to the mostly leftist, anti-government bloggers in Egypt who are the subject of his graduate journalism project.
The next day, he walked out a free man with an Egyptian attorney hired by UC Berkeley at his side and the U.S. Embassy on the phone.