- @tanjab Sardis DOES have the most extensive karaoke book ive ever seen. and yeah, porn star tuesdays #
- HRC wins this battle, but shes talready lost the race, no? #
- Thanks @nicolejordan, also, @rhetor just wrapped an interview for Future Tense aboard @schwaggin wagon. #
- @dhartman i dont buy into the medias hope that superdelegates will go against pledged ones. Obama still 100+ more regardless #
- Angered by @mamalogues reports of being misrepresented, possibly defamed, by an irresponsible reporter :-% #
- If Yes We Can begat HRC?s Yes We Will, how long til OMG Yes We Are SO Gonna Do This. Miley? Also who is NKOTB endorsing? #
- Chuckling @scobleizer`s uncanny ability to curtail the lifespan of social site onaswarm in one hour of tweeting. Also, driving to work. #
- Hey @jowyang @w2e would be much easier if hashtag was #w2e no? #8675309 #
- thinking Hillary is running for VP. Hill-a-ree sounds a lot like O-bama to me. Same with yes we can/will. Neil Strauss can help close deal? #
- So BOTH Smashing Pumpkins and Janes Addiction in Hollywood today? Guitar Walk roped off. O HAI 1991 #
- How sweet it is to be a Cubs fan. (Apologies to @jaybushman, @garyvee and the rest of u know who u are). 08! #
- [utterz] http://tinyurl.com/5hqadp New fathers office w00t!: Omgeeyeah #
- Has seven grand gone frufru drink? That and the odds that it wont be ~70 and sunny tmrw on the n00z at 11 #
- Twitter mobile is the new yesterdays news delivered tmrw. 🙁 #
- wishing the best for the @schwaggin wagon — breaking the Erf Day travel embargo for a good cause! Catch up w/ ya tomorrow nite in SF! #
Last week, Michael Liskin came up with a very bright, win-win-win-win idea that would help him get to SF, help sponsors pimp their wares, help conference-goers shed the extra free crap they attain, AND benefit underprivileged kids with tangible and wearable goods in the process.
It’s called The Schwaggin’ Wagon. I immediately jumped on board when Michael told me about last weekend and quickly set up a snazzy WordPress blog. I’ll also be hanging out and helping Weds night thru Saturday in San Francisco where I’m attending the Web 2.0 Expo for work. Michael, David Preciado, and Kyra Reed all took off this afternoon in the Wagon and Marjorie Kase is already ironing out logistics in SF. Awesome!
Everybody follow the Schwaggin’ Wagon!