Ha! Not quite April Fool’s but this sure looks like some sort of sick joke, no?
- without warning, Live365 emails me to say I now have to pay 50% more monthly AND shorten my broadcast? Where’s my founding VIP treatment, yo #
- escaping office / computer trance to check out Dealmaker LA and then to the Brewery for MindShare. yay. http://www.labrewery.org/mindshare #
- DoD accidentally sent ballistics to Taiwan. But TSA wont let nipple piercings fly. good lookin out, U.S. #
- At Mindshare, wishing there was pizza. Inspired, but hungry. And all the girls are barefoot. #
- @rizwank pls drive safe. U stink, my fault! #
- @caseymckinnon ouch! one lesson from the Jewish tradition would be to put the glasses in a paper or canvas bag before smashing 😉 #
- ugh lots of work email to parse — slowly but surely making my way down to Berkman media re:public @ Annenberg. Missing Castells tho 🙁 #
- @kthread thats BS. file a complaint and raise hell at tsa.gov/blog #
- @sloane @mashable and also twiistup at A/C after dinn3r (or for some, Zittrain @ hhill). Get social! #
- looking at lots of blurry dots in a preso. feels like a vision test. and y’know, @digidave kinda does look like his mickeymouse digg avatar #
- Marc Cooper: the pro-am approach allows for better reporting, audience, and precision. independent AND accurate. Generate debate. #
- Lunch with Southside Torey Malatia and Jon Taplin. Talkin econ of npr/pbs and cost-revs of multiplatform distribution. quietly missing 848. #
- listening to large future of news panel w/ @zittrain, @lisawilliams, @solana, @digidave and others. @zittrain opens with Simpsons joke. heh. #
- @rhetor it’s a Berkman Center event in conjunction with ASC http://tinyurl.com/226zrx #
- Lisa Williams: "Journalism will survive the death or transformation of its major institutions… GOOG + NYT same ind." (viva la revolucion)! #
- @lisawilliams’ slides @MRForum: http://flickr.com/photos/lisawilliams/ #
- Doc Searls says nobody has blogged about VRMproject’s relbutton icon. a microformat for customer/vendor http://rurl.org/mbk #
The quality of the images are much better too — here’s a great example of how ridiculous it is that my street is one-way: look at what the mailman has to do to get out the way of the Googmobile!
They did miss a couple of the smaller dead-end streets near me, but still — very cool. Now all I want is to be able to embed real-time traffic overlays!