- Listening to long-awaited upcoming record. Surely the only one with the song about Aloyisius. Perfect for this slow-roll down Sunset. #
- OH: Woooaah, that Bon Iver guy smells reeaally bad…. Or is it YOU? #
- dreamt that I bought an iPhone. it was weird, bulkier than usual, and I immediately regretted not waiting for the 3G-capable as I will in RL #
- 3-21 happy birthday @fasonista. thank Good its Friday. #
- Added @twitgeistr yesterday and it’s very intrsting top 10 words on Twitter each hour. anyone know how long this has been active? #
- @xina no way! there’s a Latke-Hamantash debate? Reminds me of McCain comparing Purim to Halloween yesterday. w/ Lieberman at his side noless #
- @chrisbrogan no invite / quick&easy way to become a Buzz publisher, at this point, methinks. Guy was just lucky. http://rurl.org/lhp #
- At coral tree cafe brentwood for an evening of power productivity. Hopefully ready for friday funnery later #
- @ericainSF i got lucky with a seat in the sun too — but I AM working… SF wins big on good:bad cafe ratio. must shoot out the music here. #
2 fired at State Dept. for breaching Obama’s passport files.
Were these McCain’s or Clinton’s people?
And who blew the whistle?
How stinky is this story and the State Dept’s lame explanation?
Still absorbing the excellent music I heard in Austin last week, some of it expected — if not long-awaited, but much of it newly discovered. Here are some cuts from some of my surprisingly awesome discoveries (new to me, at least) at SXSW.
Clicking on the band name and/or album cover will lead you to an opportunity to purchase the tracks/album.