- Pulled up next to a lamborghini countach that must be 20 years old. At least. Like back when Camaros were cool. #
- can’t sleep. contemplating full switch to tumblr and/or new WordPress theme. + need to catch up on New Yorkers. + the birds and smells good. #
- Theres something oddly unsettling about goin tn a conf in a nightclub in a mall in Hollywood at 10am. this aint Kansas, Toto 2.0 #
- @communitynext backchannel anyone? if no, I opened irc://irc.freenode.net/communitynext #
- oh goodie — WordPress 2.5 is here. hopefully with Akismet update 😉 #
- Talkin qik and 3g w @scobleizer and @nrek me playin the fool. Intvw to folo on LAist #
- me being a goofball on Scoble’s Qik cast. I want his N95-age: http://tinyurl.com/2oejaq #
- @marklise nice — now watch me get the bill of death from AT&T 😉 #
- @ethank you mean those were virgin mimosas I saw earlier? it’s about time for a flask #
- Buzznet raises as much as $25M — owns Stereogum entirely per Rafat @ paidcontent: http://rurl.org/mdv — no comment yet from Buzznet #
- @scobleizer blames @davewiner for getting him blogging, sending 3k people to his first post via linkage #
- first @jasoncalacanis mention, 3 p.m. by @scobleizer and @mashable and of course it’s about him trying to kick everyone’s ass on twitter. #
- wow. glad i’m waiting until after this to interview @mashable. Picking up lots of hilarious dirt here. Also, my@scobleizer int is live@Laist #
- @davewiner i agree, qik story is key abt power of influentials who truly LOVE a product. good energy here. its not the coffee #
At Hollywood and Highland, Outside Community Next conference, which is oddly being held in a nightclub, in a mall.
UPDATE: Check out my interview with Scoble, where I drill him on everything from the iinevitability of Microhoo to ideas on the next Twitter… HERE.
In the first video, I show off my Sierra Wireless 881U AirCard for AT&T that I just picked up. Hopefully bandwidth won’t be an issue when I use this, *ahem* but I’vebeen very impressed with it’s 1-2Mbps down and 1Mb up speeds on AT&T’s 3G network and it’s Mac compatibility. All I really want for Christmas is an N95 (or 96) but they don’t appear to be falling from the sky at H&H. Not yet at least.
Continue reading “Caught Live on the Scobleizer Qik-Cast”